Quick and Easy Artichoke Dip with only six ingredients and ready in just ten minutes! Bright lemon and fresh herb flavors are guaranteed to be a hit.
Quick and Easy Artichoke Dip
It’s always a good idea to have few favorite dips in your back pocket to throw together at a moment’s notice. Artichoke dip is one of those recipes! This quick and easy artichoke dip is a perfect appetizer or snack for a crowd.
While hot artichoke dip is a classic favorite, a cold artichoke dip is so tasty and easy to prepare. Lemon and parsley are typical weekly staples and the remaining ingredients are usually on hand in most kitchens. Simply toss all of the ingredients in your food processor and instant gratification!
The addition of the lemon and parsley to the artichokes and cheese really amp up this flavorful dip. Chilling the dip allows you to really taste the individual ingredients’ flavors. Most importantly, you’re able to make this ahead of time and focus on your guests!
Ingredients for Quick and Easy Artichoke Dip
- Quartered artichoke hearts
- Neufchatel cheese
- Light mayonnaise
- Parmesan cheese
- Flatleaf parsley
How Do You Make Quick and Easy Artichoke Dip?
Open and drain a 13.75 ounce can of quartered artichoke hearts.
Note: When reviewing the recipe, please be aware that while you will buy a 13.75 ounce can of artichoke hearts you will only use 8.75 ounces once drained.
Grate Parmesan cheese and roughly chop parsley. Measure mayo and cream cheese. Add all ingredients to your food processor bowl. Juice half lemon into food processor bowl and zest lemon half.
Pulse all ingredients at low speed until blended. Scrape sides of bowl once and pulse again on low for a few seconds.
Spoon blended dip into serving or storage bowl. Be sure to scrape the edges with a spatula; waste not want not!
Serve dip immediately or chill to serve later. Garnish with additional lemon zest and parsley immediately before serving if desired.
- Be sure to pulse on low for short bursts for a chunkier dip.
- This artichoke dip is very “lemon forward”. Be sure to taste before adding additional lemon zest garnish.
- This dip is best enjoyed the day of preparation. Garnish looks best when added immediately before serving.
- Pita chips/rice crackers/tortilla chips/flatbread
- Mix of crudites
Artichoke dip may be stored for up to 4-5 days covered in the refrigerator.
Other Popular Appetizers
- Classic Hummus Recipe
- Easy Refried Black Bean Dip
- Perfect Creamy Deviled Eggs
- Rainbow Vegetable Hummus Flatbread
Please let me know if you try this Quick and Easy Artichoke Dip by leaving a rating and comment. I love connecting with you!
- Food Processor
- Lemon Squeezer
- 8.5 oz. artichoke heart quarters drained (13.75 oz. can)
- ⅓ cup Romano Parmesan cheese grated
- 4 oz. Neufchatel cheese
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise We use Duke's Light Mayonnaise.
- ¼ cup flatleaf parsley chopped
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice juice of ½ lemon
- Add all ingredients to food processor bowl.
- Pulse on low until ingredients blended pausing to scrape any ingredients on sides of bowl if needed.
- Scoop dip into serving bowl,
- Garnish with additional lemon zest and parsley if desired.
- Serve with flatbread, crackers or crudites. Enjoy!